Sr. Program Director – Position Summary
Posted: April, 2021
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: New York, NY
myFace is seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Program Director to help increase its reach and engage with more individuals in the craniofacial community through programs and services; support group development and providing educational content. A successful Sr. Program Director will maintain a bold and creative approach by producing new and innovative content, partnering with medical and healthcare institutions across the United States, and ensuring seamless support and communication so that more patients and families are served by myFace.
The Sr. Program Director will be responsible for conducting a thorough needs assessment to determine key areas of focus and expansion. He or she will also develop strategic objectives, an annual program and services budget as well as implement a strong program evaluation framework. Work with the Sr. Development Director to collaborate around identifying corporate and foundation partnership opportunities, alignment, and outcomes attainment across all areas of mission delivery.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Program and Services: Develop short and long-term goals that will support the expansion of programs and services to further fulfill the myFace mission initiatives.
- Initiate and set yearly measurable goals for all programs according to the strategic objectives of myFace.
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance, outcomes and changes in behavior and determine the need for improvements on all programs and services.
- Execute ongoing needs assessment and evaluation of all program and services to determine growth areas, priorities, and timelines.
- Lead expansion of Transforming Lives Webinar Series including identification of relevant content, key opinion leaders to present topics, and expand audience reach.
- Lead expansion of myFace Welcome Baby program delivering craniofacial care kits to partner institutions around the country. Develop program to connect with families served and insure they are provided the tools needed to support them across the care continuum.
- Contribute to organizational efficiency by developing policies and procedures to support seamless execution by team members.
Support Groups: As a cornerstone of the help myFace offers, oversee and lead support group management and development to ensure appropriate cohort groups are served. Develop and launch appropriate mix of peer/clinically led and curriculum-based groups to serve the community and provide more individuals across the craniofacial community access to support.
- Identify innovative tools and technology to connect more individuals to myFace support groups.
- Develop annual metrics for the program evaluation tools.
- Build relationship with myFace volunteers and families with craniofacial patients.
Communication: Develop and provide compelling, multi-cultural, educational, and community-building content for patients, families, and the greater craniofacial community.
- Develop the educational content for the myFace website in English and Spanish.
- Oversee the creation and translation of printed Spanish materials.
- Collaborating with craniofacial care teams across the country, launch pilot programs with a goal to standardize outreach, communication and support materials for patients and families.
- Reach diverse populations by partnering with the local healthcare community around critical communication.
- Identify strategies to amplify the myFace voice as a thought leader in the craniofacial landscape and collaborate with advocacy groups to better serve the community.
Qualifications for Consideration:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social service, nursing, public administration or community health services or equivalent experience in a national non-profit.
- Master’s preferred in a health-related or social service discipline.
- 5+ years healthcare, health education, social service, or related field, designing and delivering community-based patient and caregiver programs and services, preferably in a non-profit setting.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with tact, diplomacy, and authority.
- Attention to detail and follow-through are essential.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics.
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting.
- Strong sense of personal and professional integrity, judgment, commitment, and perseverance.
- Discerning listener with excellent attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
myFace is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Excellent benefits; salary $110K and is commensurate with experience. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.